Wednesday, March 9, 2022

And there will come... A REBRANDING



So I did that thing where I forgot to update this blog again. If you follow me on social media you know I've been around, but I've been busy with preparing to move and take other steps in creating a new life for myself. I'm at that age where I can sort of feel the cold embrace of Father Time clasping onto my shoulder as if to say, "hurry up and live while you still can". 

With so much changing in my life, like the way I take care of my health, where I live, and my plans for the future, I felt I should really begin that inner weirdo I've been suppressing for most of my life. I've been holding myself back creatively because I always found myself trying to please others, and ignoring my own wants. I don't have many dreams or goals I want to accomplish, but the few that I have are deserving of my attention and I'd like to shoot for them while I have the time to.

I've even renamed myself within The Church of the SubGenius. I am now Rev. Dr. Jellyfoot. It's taking my pals a while to get used to my new moniker, but they'll come around I'm sure. 

In the future, this blog's name will change as well (for like the third or fourth time). I do have some things I want to share here, photos, and interesting experiences but I think I'll save that for another day when I have more to say about them. Actually I'd like to share more of my collection like in an online gallery or something if I can figure out how. Maybe I'll finally give Instagram a shot. 

It's scary but also a little exciting to be going through so many new things. Last year I thought I wasn't going to live long enough to see my birthday, but this year I'm filled with new zest and an appreciation for life I've never had before. Things are looking up and I'm finally learning how to balance all the elements of my life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment