Sunday, March 27, 2022

Then there was Billikinoid

"Billiken at Coney Island" by ZONTAR

Spontaneous introspection brought me here today. I was guided by unseen forces, but I knew they were sent to me by Billiken-1, God of Things As They Ought to Be, my guardian spirit. I might be crazy, and that's just dandy. I have finally blundered my way to nigh-enlightenment and I hope I slip on a banana peel soon so I can make it the rest of the way there. 

Life, as I have always griped about, is nothing but discord normally but lately it has been filled with a new flavor. I have found some new friends to chat with, new friends to play with, and I have reunited with some old friends to help ease the burden in my heart from past mistakes and I feel reinvigorated. 

So why "Billikinoid"? Well it is what I is, I think. As an emissary for Billiken-1, I am without question one of his kin, yet in this humanoid body. I will break through the barrier tho and ascend to my rightful place someday, when I reach my cosmic form. I am filled with the holiest of spirits gosh dang it!

Moving forward, I would like to dedicate more of this blog to even more nonsense; toys, comics, trading cards, religion, and travel. As much as possible until your very screen begins to OOZE with it all! I want you to be dripping with it! 

Until next time then 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment