Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Terrible Head says, "Summer is Dead"


The sun is setting sooner, the air is getting cooler, and I can finally at long last start wearing a hoodie again. Let's bury the Summer season and be done with it.


Fall is finally here, let us all rise for the Official Fall Anthem!


And now, to sing the anthem, please welcome Terrible Head w/ Flashing Lights;



Summer is finally dead and it's remnants are fading away. Let us rejoice now that the cold air of Fall and Winter will very soon embrace us with chilled arms. 


THE TERRIBLE HEAD WITH FLASHING LIGHTS HAS SPOKEN!


HE IS VIGO!


There isn't much to say about these pictures. There was a small street fair by my apartment and the local Ghostbusters club was there helping kids make "ecto-plazm". It was kind of adorable, while at the same time being absolutely boss. Even though it was a small event, they still brought the Ecto-1, inflatable Mr. Stay Puft, Vigo the Carpathian, and they were wearing their full gear. I'm sure the kids had a great time, but for me it was an absolute stunner. Made my normal Sunday way more exciting. 




EARLY HALLOWEEN TREATS



My local Rite Aid was recently converted into a Walgreens, which means their selection really exploded. I don't know why, but the Rite Aid was always so conservative when it came to toys, snacks, and seasonal decorations. Now it's basically a toy shop and Halloween store. So I decided to take my pumpkin tote bag for a test drive and pick up a few things.


Behold my teeth rotting treasures. I haven't bought a PEZ dispensor in years, but the ghost and bat were too cute to pass up. And I'll never turn down a Russell Strover dark chocolate marshmallow pumpkin! EVER! 


The Slime Slurper is the big winner though. I bought similar toys two years ago from Micheal's called Glop Sloppers. They really are the best. It's a simple but effective gimmick. I posed the videos at the bottom of this post if you want to check them out, or alternatively, check out my YouTube Page.


 Another surprise for me is the new PEZ mascot. Well, it's new to me anyway. Feels like a letdown for me though, since I feel the dispensors are more popular than the candies themselves. But I will admit that the limited edition candy corn flavored PEZ were pretty tasty.




SLIME ASMR


I have no idea why, but I love toys that feature a slime themed gimmick. I mean that stuff was around when I was a kid, but I never into those sorts of toys like I am now. Odds are I'll be uploaded more videos like this as time goes on.



No comments:

Post a Comment